Dog makes wrong choice

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/13/dog-makes-wrong-choice.html

5 Likes

Cruel reveal is cruel!

Give doggo ALL the treats!

12 Likes

Use your freakin’ nose, Dog! It is your entire raison d’être! You are a nose delivery system!

8 Likes

That look, tho!

[poor doggo]

8 Likes

Such a well-mannered boy, in spite of the dissapoint.

14 Likes

It’s a beautiful summer day outside…
I think…
I don’t have an office window…
I am this dog…

dog%2C%20can%E2%80%99t%20eat%20cupcakes

8 Likes

Don’t take these videos too seriously, he probably did get the treats afterwards, and that disappointed look is trained behavior rather than real disappointment.

2 Likes

Poor pup. Both of my dogs died last week. They were seniors with heart problems. After the first one died on Sunday night, I think the other one gave up and died of a broken heart five days later.

19 Likes

I’m so, so sorry. Hugs, if you want them.

10 Likes

Like Nightflyer, I am so sorry to hear about your doggos. and also a big hug if you want one.

3 Likes

Hugs accepted, thank you! My wife and I adopt older, hard-to-place dogs so this, unfortunately, is one of the tough aspects to deal with. We are taking some time to process our feelings but we know that there’s another dog in a shelter somewhere that we will eventually bring home.

16 Likes

That’s the face of someone who has just gone from living in the timeless joy of the eternal present to a profound understanding of hindsight.

8 Likes

I did the same for my cats.

“Show me the ones who’ve been here (at the shelter) longest.”

Anyhow…in all fairness to OP Doggo, he can be assured that in spite of poor life choices, all doggos go to heaven.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.