Dogs in Navi Mumbai are turning blue

Perfect pet for Colloidal Silver Guy.

We are having the same problem here in the U.S.
Something is turning our political leaders Orange!

1 Like

They’re a problem in West Bengal, too. I suspect everywhere. I’ve been to India a number of times, but limited to Kolkata and Durgapur (both in WB). Saw some aweful things… vicious dog fights, a few human-on-dog cruelties, and general disregard for these dogs. As a Canadian dog lover, it was hard to witness.

At the risk of repeating myself on the Internet… I was in Kolkata, in the silver district; my friend wanted to buy some jewellery. I wasn’t interested in any and didn’t want to put up with the high-pressure sales tactics, so I stayed outside leaning against a post. It wasn’t long before I noticed about a dozen dogs had formed a circle around me; no obvious threat, but it sure seemed they were interested in me. Not sure if it would have gotten worse, but I wasn’t inclined to wait & see. I ducked into a tea shop for safety, and they dispersed.

On a positive note, I did make good friends with the “shop dogs” that lived in the factory I worked in for many weeks. Especially the puppies born there. Overall, these dogs seemed less of a concern than the random city dogs; I think the factory, with it’s regular schedule and generally well off employees, was a much easier environment for the dogs.

These two brothers were my favorites…

Don’t worry. Mine were poisoned before the year was out.

Papa Smurf is real?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.