Donald Trump announces presidential run

So, you’re saying the US would have been better off not rebelling?

Set your sights a little higher perhaps? :smile:

5 Likes

I wonder if the Republican party plans to use Trump’s candidacy to improve the image of their “real” candidates by comparison. “<other candidate>: Not As Crazy As Trump!”

A reasonable theory considering what happened last time, except so far there’s so much crazy it’s hard to tell which candidate is supposed to be “real”.

It’s not Bush?

Still relevant:

Whichever one does the best in New Hampshire and/or Ohio, naturally. I doubt Donald “The Duck” Trump (or maybe The Trumpeter; he certainly blows his own horn loudly enough) will drop out before then.

WTF is with Republicans and using music that is so often actually critical of them, and without permission?

They HAVE their playlist, it’s like, Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd and some other stuff too. Why not just go with that?

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the follow up:

“Donald Trump announces net worth of 9 billion dollars, asks world when exactly will he have enough to buy some respect.”

Quote “What the fuck is wrong with you people, 9 BILLION, ya gotta respect that…no?”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.