Kasich quits Republican race

[Read the post]

1 Like

Well, it turns out Nate Silver was wrong.

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/727972106437328902

I can’t say I’m any more hopeful for however many more millennia this election’s still going to take, though.

9 Likes

Such a flattering picture.

6 Likes

“Total loser” – Donald Trump

So. . . I assume these guys are still on the ballot in the states with upcoming primaries. Are the people who don’t like Trump just going to stay home, or show up to make write-in votes for Ryan or Gingrich or Daffy Duck, just as a protest against the Exalted Orange One?

Trump thinks he can lead, but anyone who plays Hearts knows, you can’t lead with trump.

11 Likes

No shock here. The president will be the candidate who looks like he’d/she’d be the most fun at a cocktail party. If I ever were silly enough to run (cannot, but hypothetically speaking) Snoop Dog would be my running mate and my headquarters would be dubbed The Ultimate Party Paradise…

4 Likes

Yeah, but even though Mythbusters ended, Adam and Jamie didn’t run.

(Gosh, that idea sounds a lot less silly than it did a year ago.)

5 Likes

There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation there.

13 Likes

My favorite comment I’ve seen so far (in various forms) is that “Kasich/Cruz should have been forced to continue their nonviable candidacy to term.”

34 Likes

Adam & Jamie sounds a hell of a lot more sensible than it did a year ago, because it’d be a hell of a lot more sensible than Drumpf.

Not sure what their politics are, but I bet I’d prefer em to Clinton, too.

6 Likes

They’d still blow up the country, but at least that way we’d learn something in the process.

19 Likes

As long as Jamie loses that dumb-ass beret, I’d probably vote for them too…

5 Likes

People could vote for him, and any delegates that represent would instantly be unaffiliated and up for grabs. “up for grabs” in a one man race would most logically mean “yeah, going to Trump” but in a perfect world it ends with Peter Dinklage frothing at the mouth and demanding a trial by combat.

4 Likes

I fail to see how the beret makes him worse than anyone but Bernie.

Come to think of it, a beret would improve all the remaining candidates.

6 Likes

Worth reading:

4 Likes

Bad fashion is still bad fashion.

I forgive him the beret, because I am enamored of his mustache.

2 Likes

That, he can keep; just pick a different (less ridiculous) style of hat, for the love of Pete!

1 Like

I will do penance for throwing the thread off-topic.

6 Likes

Your penance shall be to wear a beret until the election. :grin:

17 Likes

Ahem, back on topic:

14 Likes