Donald Trump had undisclosed dinner with Mark Zuckerberg and Peter Thiel at White House, Facebook confirms

I have a feeling that when the Trump biopic is made years from now (long after the Big Macs have completed their holy mission ), lots and lots of things will be whitewashed because the fucking clownshoe-with-a-turd-on-it administration, the revolving door of inadequacy working for it, the QAnon horoscope propaganda propping it up, and the mental marvels of people that support it is just not believable to people who didn’t live through it.

2 Likes

I guess Theil couldn’t his other puppets Karp and Bannon through security.

“Goddamnit! When did this shit become the default?”
– Rick Sanchez.

3 Likes

The fact that he would voluntarily spend time around Trump tells me all I really need to know about the Zuck.

Thiel’s ideal form of capitalism: completely unregulated and monopolistic that requires the state only to protect his property and provide military and police contracts, for sure.

2 Likes

What gets me is the timing. Why would any multi-billion dollar CEO want to risk a meeting with Trump during the full-on Quid Pro Quo storm?

I suspect Trump badly needs Facebook’s media help and Zuckerberg is egotistical enough to take the bait. And since Trump is completely transactional, I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what was the deal offered.

“Look, there’s plenty of awful people. And thoughtless jerks. And, I guess, Nazis … again … somehow.” - Michael, The Good Place

4 Likes

But wrong in the idea that it’s democracy that should be jettisoned.

(Just felt it needed to be said.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.