Donald Trump has filled the swamp with his own gators, hiring 400 lobbyists, conspiracy theorists and trolls

Conservatism has been reduced to nonsensical rubbish, they really have no one else to choose from.

3 Likes

Because it disguises the full-body Kevlar™ lining?

3 Likes

p.s. it just dawned on me that Hoggle is the spit of Bannon…

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

Der Kommissar’s in town, oh oh

4 Likes

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.

5 Likes

Well, there is Versailles, I mean, it’s not a castle, but it worked

Think we’ve found the source of the mystery applauders at Trump’s speech to the CIA.

It looks like the Republicans are improving. Hard to say that the Democrats are.

Case in point: FBI Director Comey.

So cute!!! I’m dyin’ from the cute!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Apparently did not get the republican dog whistle in the first-day-on-the-job welcome kit.

One good reason why: To show them where the scumbag politicos hang out and hatch out their dirty plans.

The little guy’s chompin’ on deadly poisonous cassava leaves.

Just kidding.

Laws are a sorting algorithm for segregating the criminal class from the rest of society. If a member of the favored classes is caught breaking the “law”, that’s an indication that the sorting algorithm has failed.

Rodents Of Unusual Size? Self evidently, so.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.