Donald Trump head squirrel feeder

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/09/donald-trump-head-squirrel-fee.html

6 Likes

20 Likes

Thank goodness for ambiguous grammar!

7 Likes

Not much to find in there.

3 Likes

You’re right, debbie downer. Every article on BoingBoing should be about how terrible dRumph is and what we have to do about it. /s
Christ, I can’t even watch or read the news these days without going into a depression spiral. I need some levity once in a while to ease the black cloud floating over this administration, and yes, I am going to occasionally take a few minutes to watch a squirrel feeder made from a plastic dRumph head so I can smile again.

13 Likes

that squirrel has such tiny hands…

8 Likes

That is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while. It made my Monday.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the flying head in Zardoz.

7 Likes

I hear you. I’ve reached the point where I’m sick of hearing about Trump because anything with his name attached to it makes me feel lousy. Still, we should look for opportunities to laugh whenever we can. This squirrel feeder is pretty funny.

6 Likes

Those little furry feet trying SO HARD to get traction!

2 Likes

BB, I agree with you, everything you say is true. I have a very peculiar sense of humor and I usually laugh at really weird stuff. Humor for me is reflexive. This made me laugh… out loud… literally, LOL.

1 Like

tumblr_pbjxooX3XL1qzsnxyo2_540

7 Likes

Of course, they’re all white, blond and shiny eyed. MAGA!

2 Likes

I hope that squirrels are on the long list of things that dung-ball can’t cope with (like stairs, germs, breastfeeding, jokes, etc)

1 Like

We need to take the caca-catastrophe we are in seriously, but at the same time everyone needs to laugh at Trump. It will drive him crazy. Crazier. Whatever.

2 Likes

Good: he is training his tiny squirrel warriors well. Soon, my pretties, soon. And then we will feed, oh yes.

1 Like

Oh man when will Archie McPhee find a Chinese plastics factory to make us birdfeeders like that?!?!

2 Likes

I am reminded once again of David Byrne’s timeless lyrics: “And you may say yourself, MAGA! What have I done?”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.