Donald Trump forgets his age, then pretends he's a duck at Pennsylvania rally (video)

Originally published at: Donald Trump forgets his age, then pretends he's a duck at Pennsylvania rally (video) - Boing Boing

5 Likes

Fowl Creature.

25 Likes
32 Likes

I’m just going to offer a reminder that no-one here owes this narcissistic fascist grifter the benefit of the doubt. The NYT and other corporate outlets are doing more than enough sanewashing for the rest of us.

23 Likes

Is there any word from the McDonald’s corporate mothership about their approval (or otherwise) for a political stunt in the closing weeks of the election?

12 Likes

Scrooge McTrump.

10 Likes

Stolen from friends:

I thought McDonalds already had a clown? :clown_face: :woman_shrugging:

25 Likes

Let’s hope that on Election Day Donald Trump’s goose gets cooked regardless of what fowl being he thinks he is.

13 Likes

Yeah, frack frack frack, because the one thing PA needs more of is industrial pollution.

11 Likes

Ronald McDonald wears less makeup.

19 Likes

Saw McDonald’s corporate released a statement that said they didn’t have anything to do with it, it was the individual franchise owner of that location, and they can’t really stop it. Then some corporate whatever about “just shows McDonald’s is a cultural touchstone” or something.

Edit with source: McDonald’s didn’t give Trump permission to serve fries. It didn’t need to | CNN Business

14 Likes

8 Likes

…and could accurately forecast the weather

7 Likes

All this after waxing poetic about the size of Arnold Palmer’s genitals. Class act, that Donnie.

10 Likes

Somehow, that whole episode got even more weird -

16 Likes
12 Likes

I’m surprised that McDonald’s francise agreements don’t include provisions banning political activity, especially after this:

The company has run into trouble with franchises in the past, most notably after a McDonald’s operator in Israel offered discounts to soldiers and security forces after Hamas’ October 7 attack. After news of the promotion was disseminated on social media, many customers began boycotting McDonald’s in Muslim-dominated countries — so much so that McDonald’s has cited Middle East boycotts on its earnings as a drag on its business over the past several quarters.

12 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

4 Likes

He was named Donald for a reason.

9 Likes

Never not funny…

4 Likes