Laugh track added to a disheveled Trump's whining and fibbing meltdown video

Originally published at: Laugh track added to a disheveled Trump's whining and fibbing meltdown video | Boing Boing

1 Like

I can see why MAGAist are always so angry; if they believe this bullshit, it must look to them like a terrible injustice. I hope that they gain some perspective and see their Messiah for the false prophet he is.

13 Likes

Not possible; they are bigoted, blind to anything resembling facts and incapable of objective analysis even if they did have all the information.

13 Likes

Does he look more orange than usual? I think he looks more orange than usual.

12 Likes

Because his lips were moving?

At this point he’s lying even when his lips aren’t moving.

It must really suck to keep spouting this kind of garbage all the time, hoping it will somehow save your ass, and yet find things keep getting more and more dire.

12 Likes

10 Likes

But I thought that pillow guy was supposed to have the evidence? What’s he been up to?
Where’s your 100 (ooh!) page report there, Cadet Bonespurs?

7 Likes

Everytime he opens his mouth he subtracts from the sum of human knowledge.

10 Likes

Simple but well done. Fascist leaders are happy to be hated but they won’t stand for being laughed at.

10 Likes

Apparently, at least one of them was none too fond of Chaplin.

12 Likes

Has he ever been…uh…“sheveled”?

5 Likes

Elegant and effective. This deserves a Gold Commode.

3 Likes

“Hey buddy, can ya spare five million?”

8 Likes

I think he’s more reddish. Maybe his recent complaint about Fox News using an orange picture of him wasn’t that he didn’t like that they were showing his ridiculous make-up, but that they made it look too yellow?

2 Likes

But… we don’t have to imagine that. Oh, did you mean destroying government documents? By, for example, flushing them down a toilet? Yep, still don’t have to imagine it.

All of Trump’s speeches/rants should come with laugh tracks. They really liven things up.

6 Likes

My thoughts, exactly:

Doesn’t he look tired?

7 Likes

I feel that they should be accompanied by a rousing version of “La Marseillaise”, and the creaking of the tumbril wheels carrying him to his just desert.

7 Likes

Don’t forget human dignity, he subtracts from that too.

5 Likes

Wish they had used the old MASH laugh tracks, or maybe 70’s/80’s game shows. I mean, if you were going to put in all that time and effort. Just my opinion, of course.

3 Likes

But alas, a couple of kazoo sounds here and there would be great, would make this speech great again (with the laugh track backing it up of course). Or a slide whistle maybe?

Hannibal Buress Kazoo GIF

5 Likes