Here is a perfectly looping GIF of Trump watching in angry silence as the UN General Assembly laughs at him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/25/here-is-a-perfectly-looping-gi.html

9 Likes

Needs more hisssssing.

12 Likes

That green background really brings out the Fuck a L’Orange’s coloring.

14 Likes

Remember when the brown guy was making us the laughing stock of the world for 8 years straight?

9 Likes

You mean that same period of time when I didn’t wake up every damn day seriously wondering if the world was going to end?

Nice one; I’ll be using that at some point.

13 Likes

I want to watch and don’t want to watch at the same time… the whole UN laughing at Hair Fuhrer but on the other hand would have to hear him speak.

15 Likes

Same here; I’m so torn.

I avoid listening to him speak whenever possible; it just pisses me off every single time that I’m reminded:

My freakin’ cat is smarter than the current POTUS.

16 Likes

The orange clown should know better than to speak in front of an audience of hand picked supporters with security removing anyone lacking sufficient enthusiasm.

1 Like
17 Likes

Man, I guess this is how you see the world if you were spending all your time on Fox. All I remember was the world actually liking our president.

(Edit: Looks like the quote feature got confused here)

8 Likes

tumblr_pbmuibBs4g1vmtp2uo1_500

6 Likes

Like the really stupid kid being made fun of on the playground, he’s joining in on the laughter. “Maybe they’ll like me if I laugh too.”

Sad.

7 Likes

Yeah, so terrible.

Oh wait, there’s one exception. Except they’re laughing at him, too, they just happen to enjoy it:

10 Likes

I don’t think this says what you meant to to say…

1 Like

number-of-films-nicolas-cage-appeared-in_suicides-by-drowning-and-submersion

Oh, you know this site as well?

1 Like

Did someone say hissing?

4 Likes

I am repeating myself, but the only acceptable way for Spanky to be one of the Marx Brothers is still him being Manfred.

I’m only surprised the speech didn’t go along these lines:
gif-keyboard-10003932390881831178

5 Likes

This is what popped to mind when I heard he got laughed at:

4 Likes
3 Likes