Donald Trump indicted

Originally published at: Donald Trump indicted | Boing Boing

20 Likes

70 Likes

is it too soon to start the chant?

31 Likes

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

34 Likes

Someone has to be the pedant: Ulysses S Grant was arrested in DC for speeding.

53 Likes

Huzzah!!!

34 Likes

56 Likes

Is that criminal charges though? Modern day it’d be a traffic violation…

10 Likes

I want to make that my ring tone. Or perhaps my default phone greeting. “Lock him up, how can I help you?”

13 Likes

I wanted to add, I’ve had a few discussions over the last few years here on various posts on BoingBoing where I expressed the opinion that Trump would never be charged, indicted, or arrested. I have never in my life to be so ecstatic to say…I was WRONG! Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

69 Likes

Minutes after the news hit. From one of my favorite musicians (and a funny guy):

48 Likes

where I expressed the opinion that Trump would never be charged, indicted, or arrested.

I have never in my life to be so ecstatic to say…I was WRONG!

Right there with you!

34 Likes
24 Likes

I’m not counting my chickens yet.

Unless this is the first domino I doubt anything happens.

27 Likes

36 Likes

It’s the first of MANY dominos…Fulton County, Georgia and J/6 coup attempt!!

23 Likes

“Gentleman caught speeding in horse-drawn carriage”

West said: “I want to inform you, Mr President, that you are violating the law by speeding along this street. Your fast driving, sir, has set the example for a lot of other gentlemen.”

17 Likes

This is just the criminal charge amuse-bouche. I don’t even care if he gets convicted for this one, though I’d really enjoy it so much if when the GOP says “the Fed gov’t didn’t pursue these charges so this is just a state witch hunt” and then the SDNY or Jack Smith go “about that…” Even better would be obstruction of justice against Trump and Barr over that.

22 Likes

Hopefully they will release the list and descriptions of all of his tattoos

21 Likes

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

26 Likes