Donald Trump indicted

These are state charges. Being indicted by a state means he’s worth under $500k.

16 Likes

Pretty sure he weighs more than a duck.

9 Likes

Depends on the Duck.

13 Likes

“a total of 34 counts are included in the indictment”

Hot damn! That’s real jail time right there.

19 Likes

Maybe even some prison time too!

12 Likes

Very well-said.

4 Likes

I’m sorry if this has been posted already… but I’ve been waiting all day for the inevitable monologue.

17 Likes

Can’t wait to read burn the book he will have had ghostwritten while in jail from 2024 to 2025 : Mein Trampf.

5 Likes

That clip where Colbert’s entire audience is giving a standing ovation in response to the news about the indictment…

Has there ever been any national figure so reviled in his home city?

16 Likes

True, but he has all the hallmarks of a floater.

15 Likes

About the movie rights?

7 Likes

14 Likes

He’s at least 20 stone. 22 stone would be my guess.
Everyone already knew his Official Weight is a crock.
Which makes sense, actually.

It already has been.
If Lord Dampnut wasn’t born a Rich Man’s Pup, he would’ve been shived in Riker’s long ago.

7 Likes

Sorry it’s Twitter, but it’s too good not to share:

15 Likes

Here’s hoping it’s more effective than his two (2) impeachments.

14 Likes
6 Likes

Oh he’ll do the play along, then as soon as he ‘gets away with it’ he’ll brag about it at a rally. Following which there will be a lot of harrumphing and another 5 years of investigations and grand jury rumors.

Seriously, we all knew this stuff in 2017. How is it not until 2023 that an actual indictment happens?

7 Likes

It’s something else.

Seeing all these republicans twisting themselves into knots trying to argue: “political prosecution!” (as if they were Joss Ackland in Lethal Weapon 2 saying “diplomatic immunity!”), “nobody is above the law” (yet they are mad when the justice system does it’s job), “these are weak charges” (despite the indictment being sealed and nobody knowing what the charges actually are), “Americans don’t care about this” (good thing prosecutorial decisions aren’t made by popular vote, right?), “it’s a disgrace” (that a prosecutor is prosecuting for crimes committed), “Congress needs to stop this!” (what about states’ rights?), “Michael Cohen is a criminal witness!” (news flash: criminals tend to hang around with criminals, so prosecutors often have to use criminals as witnesses), and so on.

I’ve heard just endless double talk all night from these people with the biggest talking point being the essentially meaningless cries about “political prosecution!” Who cares if it was a grand jury that decided to indict, grand juries are meaningless! Who cares if he committed crimes and no one is above the law, it’s small stuff! Who cares if they are crimes all the same, it’s unpossible to charge a former president! Who cares they wanted to do the same thing to Obama for wearing a tan suit or whatever because fashion crimes count, right?

I’m so fucking sick of these people and their lies and double speak.

24 Likes

I love now that Donnie has confirmed he’ll surrender DeMoron is playing tough guy and saying he’ll refuse to sign an extradition warrant. What’s sad is the rubes will lap it up.

10 Likes

Now that law enforcement is aware of what rabid Trump supporters are capable of they will be ready to meet force with force. Snipers on rooftops (rubber bullets of course) and gas projectors are the least any mob can expect whilst trying to obstuct a lawful prosecution in New York, NY.

I wonder if the police will break out the truly high-tech crowd control equipment at their disposal or if they’ll stick to old-school batons and shields? It would be a great proving ground for the new stuff.

4 Likes