Donald Trump suffers from a case of "the ick" with Kari Lake — tries to nudge her away from Mar-a-Lago

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/29/donald-trump-suffers-from-a-case-of-the-ick-with-kari-lake-tries-to-nudge-her-away-from-mar-a-lago.html

8 Likes

Definitely a good thing that Trump doesn’t have any pets, otherwise he’d wake up one day to find Kari Lake in his kitchen, boiling his rabbit.

4 Likes

She’s definitely going to sink Trump’s campaign in Arizona.

13 Likes

Want a worthless tip upon a vile trump issue wager? ("‘no’? …don’t blame you)
trump was recently in closer than usual association with ron desantis…

WaPo: trump and desantis meet privately | NBC: trump meets former rival … | usw

so knowing that trump can only deal with grotesquely sycophantic shorter (bible thumping for choice) male white guys for sidekicks, it’s not the worst bet that it’ll eventually be Trump/DeSaNtis-2024 on far too many yard signs -sigh-

1 Like

That’s what the ick means? I was hoping he somehow caught Ichthyophthirius. :frowning:

12 Likes

Growing up with a dad who loves fish and had several fish tanks - I get this reference!

7 Likes

Trump should start charging Kari Lake the Secret Service rate to stay. She’d be priced out pretty quickly.

5 Likes

To the tune of Prince’s “You’ve got the look”:

:notes:
I’ve got the ick, I’ve got the ick,
You ain’t ever gonna be my VP pick!

5 Likes

Eventually he’ll get tired of Rudy creeping about the place hat-in-hand and banish him from the attic where he hangs upside down at night.

9 Likes

Oh man, Rudy and Kari hanging around? It’s an infestation. He needs to call an exterminator before the problem gets out of control.

6 Likes

And of course, that couldn’t possibly be his fault.
Trump endorses Kari Lake in 2022 Arizona governor’s race
… But if she had won, then he’d claim responsibility for that.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize she was directing this comment at Trump.
Election Day Lake GIF by GIPHY News

6 Likes

No one is a bigger loser in politics right now than Donald J. Trump himself. He lost the popular vote in both of his elections, he lost the electoral vote in 2020, he lost the House for his party in 2018, he lost the Senate in 2020, and he’s been no help to most down ballot candidates he’s endorsed. He must loathe himself.

5 Likes

Didn’t California cults have this same problem? Manson has a nice little thing going, then someone comes and steals some of his thunder, preaches about a different path. If you want to remain the Alpha leader, you gotta take action.

Kings and courts and suck-ups -. rinse, repeat.

1 Like

For sure he does. Trump is full of himself, but it’s always a fictitious version. He never dares get close to looking at who he actually is.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.