Donald Trump's animated head pasted on various Game of Thrones assholes

[Read the post]

2 Likes
2 Likes

I canā€™t help but think that the Donald wouldnā€™t last two minutes in Westeros - heā€™s just not sharp enough to survive.

8 Likes

Brilliant! This is so well done!

6 Likes

Just pop Trumpā€™s head on that, and you got what you came for.

3 Likes

I love this! And Iā€™ve never even seen GOT. (Too much of a wuss.)

1 Like

So help me when I watched the episode this was taken from all I could think was they chose to have the icewalker pull a ā€œCome at me, braā€ pose.

Completely ruined the moment.

1 Like

Very cool. Now weā€™re getting somewhere.

At the same time, GOT is so violent and upsetting, we may be leaving money on the table satirically speaking. The true ridiculous comical buffoonery is part of the story.

Like @Kimmo posted the Colbert debate in which Trump debates himself and discovers he is his biggest enemy. He argues both sides of the debate using real quotes that are 180 degree opposite claims.

Jon Stewart needs to be bat signaled out of retirement to do this job if Colbert, Oliver, Wilmore and Bee donā€™t get moving.

Donā€™t forget to bring the funny! :laughing:

2 Likes

I had this thought driving home the other day; This election just seems much more bleak without himā€¦

4 Likes

He is so funny. Remember how depressing Oā€™Reilley and Limbaugh were before Jon pointed out how completely foolish thay are? Remember Glenn Beck?

Since Nixon, every GOP new kid has seemed like the next Hitler. It took Jon Stewart to turn that trend around. Scary? Yeah, at first.

When thinking about Trump being so great the only guy who can debate him is ā€¦ Trump, his complete human foolishness is visible.

1 Like

When thereā€™s a problem. I will crush it. With my ASS.

2 Likes

Too many Trumps.

6 Likes

Trump is a little too classy to be in some two bit GoT. I see him as more of the classic Baron type.

4 Likes

Those feet!!

That (not real) hair!

Iā€™ve been thinking someone ought to do the same with the Talking Donald Head, but put his head on Biff from Back to the Futureā€¦ Electing him would be like having Biff as POTUS. I donā€™t have the talent or time, but maybe Huw could do it??

1 Like

Yes!

Donald Trump Is Biff Tannen From ā€˜Back To The Futureā€™ ā€” Itā€™s 2015, and a real-life Biff is running for president

Isnā€™t he raising the dead? Kind of gives it more gravitasā€¦

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.