'Donald's Right.' Putin praises Trump Syria withdrawal tweet as 'the right decision'

Wait, so Assad is Franco? Or is Erdogan Franco?

How many troops should FDR have sent into Catalonia in 1937?

1 Like

IS happened because of the second Iraq War leaving a power vacuum.

The US broke it, the US can pay for it. I only wish that the UK government would do the same.

6 Likes

Between this, the recent border wall BS, and the bump stock ban thing, 45 may finally be losing some of his hard-core suckers.

5 Likes

So this is what the “art of the deal” really looks like. Like Putin got his money’s worth when he bought the election. Donald Trump, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ex-KGB Enterprises, Inc.

4 Likes

The Drumpf secret plans always have one step and one step only: Lie, lie, lie until something happens, then either claim credit or lie some more.

4 Likes

I strongly recommend not holding your breath on that one. I agree there does optimistically look like there are some…let’s say…weakening in that stalwart group.

I just think even those on the fence it all comes down to who is standing opposite. If its say…Biden? Sure…they swing away from Nostradumbass. If it’s Kamala Harris…yeah, not bloody likely.

1 Like

I’m not, but I still see all the cracks and fissures; and they are slowly but surely widening.

5 Likes

4 Likes

You wish the UK would invade Syria?

You remember how hope served Andy in that movie, and the novel; he never gave up, no matter what.

He kept chipping away at that wall behind his poster, for 26 freakin’ years, until:

12 Likes

TRUE ENOUGH! But that is a movie…and this real life experience with Nostradumbass has been anything but scripted. Freaking reality TV shit-fest…which is fitting.

2 Likes

The stories we tell ourselves matter. Fiction can and has inspired real life action.

14 Likes

Invade? No. Help locals secure the democracy that they are already fighting for against forces that they are responsible for unleashing? Yes.

Do you want Turkey to invade the DFNS, the one part of Syria where they are trying to have democracy? That is what they are preparing for. Turkish troops are on the border right now, and the SDF had to stop mopping up IS to prepare to defend against the new threat.

Enjoy your two shiny new US military bases in Turkey, those are what Trump got in return for “withdrawal”. I would put money on Trump having US troops fighting with Turkey against the DFNS within a year. You know that he would, if he is offered a few more bases.

9 Likes

I don’t know, do you think that maybe the Kurds might finally learn to not trust any alliance with a Republican US president?

Replace the Kurds with “everyone in the whole world”, and you’re golden.

5 Likes

We are just about a heartbeat away from Sarajevo Redux.

3 Likes

If only Smokey were right on that. Unfortunately scams such as extreme gerrymandering and other voter suppression tactics are beyond the comprehension of your typical bear. Don’t get me wrong, I love bears. I’m only saying that this poster is a bit on the simplistic side.

1 Like

5 Likes

18 Likes

Trump deserves credit when he does the right thing. Hopefully we’ll withdraw from Afghanistan next.