Don't eat this iPhone case!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/24/dont-eat-this-iphone-case.html

1 Like

I like beer!

3 Likes

Awesome, now I can finally put my phone in exactly the state I’ve always wanted it - unable to hold it, put it in my pocket or do anything with it than have it sitting, face down, on my desk!

3 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the ceramic food they put out to show what is inside the lunch boxes at the airport. I thought it was souvenirs and had to ask an amused cashier where the real food is

1 Like

I think I might stick one of those adhesive…brutalist teething rings? Or stands for people who have their Stands hold their phones? [Masculine Lead Voice: You are already lost to this world, and Calvin Klein is calling. Oh pick up!] …on the uni. Even just to get the car mount magnet a thing to grab.

They’d sell it if they threw in some local election ads™ where people with pockets that looked like they might have sushi stuffed in (and savvy for appointing writers and aides) them posed, right? It is as if 2018 seam-rippers were used and suddenly silenced.

1 Like

An amused cashier has shown me a tiny ceramics shop where you can make new lunch boxes if you have a few hours between flights. I want that (needing to find a ceramics workshop) to be the main source of rage at airports soon.

Sorry, the position has already been filled.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.