Don't Look at My Nipples

Too much of a good thing?

2 Likes

That would be ok. Tree nipples, though, I’m allergic to.

4 Likes

It’s a Manzier!

Also, obligatory for this thread:

14 Likes

That’s why I love Japan… it’s so wonderfully confusing sometimes.

1 Like

It is a different country with a district different set of values, but this shows how ridiculous the discussion about “offensive” things had become.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Very neat.

But it is sociologically interesting.

1 Like

5 Likes

I guess we’ll just try and keep abreast of it.

6 Likes

In his novel Sheep Look Up, John Brunner invents nippicaps which are artificial nipples a woman can inflate or deflate to show her level of interest (or manipulation) of men.

There also used to a Japanese product marketed towards women so that there feces would smell like flowers.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if these would help long distant runners against nipple bleed.

4 Likes

Chandler?

7 Likes

5 Likes

I forgot all about this episode…

“What happens if you flick it?” BWAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Standard athletic tape works for that. Protip: If you’re a guy, make sure you are wearing a shirt it doesn’t show through. People will stare.

3 Likes

Is it? I suspect it is simply one of those cultures which has very different rules for private and public, like England.
When the Hungarian humorist George Mikes wrote about England in his first book on the subject he wrote “The English do not have sex. They have hot water bottles.” Later he admitted that he had been wrong, he had simply not known the public social codes for making private arrangements.

4 Likes

Almost every product marketed to women does this, it’s a sign that equality is spreading. Or something.
If it can be removed or made invisible, at some time an advertising campaign will try to shame you into removing or hiding it. If it can be accentuated or enlarged, ditto. Late stage capitalism ftw!

2 Likes

I think we should nip this in the bud.

8 Likes

It’s confusing to me. I’m sure it makes sense to citizen of Japan (so I’ve been told by them).

Do I have to uplift and separate you two?

6 Likes