Don't Look at My Nipples

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier just to wear a white t-shirt under the dress shirt? Am I showing my age? Have white t-shirts gone the way of sock garters?

3 Likes

What’s the point of anything?

6 Likes

It’s the bit that gets noticeably smallest at the end.

Don’t look at it!

5 Likes

Breitbart? I believe Stormfront is still experiencing minor difficulties.

Some spiders give birth to live young, which start off feeding from “milk” secreted from the inside of the brood cavity. I am sure that there are people out there who would like human women to be able to do this internal feeding so that they don’t have to try not to look at a woman feeding a baby in a coffee shop for fear of being put off their cappucino.

4 Likes

I’ve never been to that particular hellhole; I’ll pass.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

With the ubiquity of surgical masks in far eastern countries, maybe it would be easier just to string a couple of them together instead?

3 Likes

What’s the social convention(s) regarding steampunk robot nipples?

3 Likes

Being subjected to the sight of human infants feeding in public? How horribly unnatural!

That’s Japan for you.

I don’t think I have ever visited the site, but I’ve seen screenshots. Let me put it like this: the scope creep of the First Amendment is impressive.

2 Likes

Not about “how weird is Japan”, but fitting, I think.

Zach Weinersmith / www.smbc-comics.com

5 Likes

“Well, twist my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska”. Kryten

1 Like

Of course, American Superman also had a much higher effects budget, more polished acting, directing, fight (if not dance) choreography, …

I doubt dancing is the only reason people might find Indian Superman ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah, but the dancing kind of overshadows the budget differences…

3 Likes

Then again, there’s the bit about two minutes in when Lois starts rapping…

2 Likes

Yes, the only thing that would be better would be a dance-off with either Doomsday or Darkseid.

1 Like