Download a Free Ringtone of "Donald Trump's Covid Cough"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/12/download-a-free-ringtone-of-donald-trumps-covid-cough.html

2 Likes

No thanks.

6 Likes

I look forward to the day I’ll get to spend 24 hours not having to hear that shithead’s voice whenever I turn on the news or TV. No way I’d use his disgusting cough as a ringtone.

6 Likes

I dont even want to hear him speak normally. So… ya know. No.

4 Likes

A free anything associated with Donald Trump is too expensive.

Except maybe tickets to watch his trial on corruption charges in the Southern District of New York. If they wanted to make some cash for the state they could make that pay-per-view.

4 Likes

Funny! But some cash? I think it would be more popular than the Super Bowl.

1 Like

Or having to have him or anybody in his family even enter my thoughts. That will be a good day.

1 Like

I don’t want Donny Boy’s coughs as ringtones. Nor his whines, or little piggy squeals when farting, his snores, his quasi-orgasmic grunts, nor his last breaths when they finally arrive. All I want is his silence.

2 Likes

The sound of ivy and earthworms pushing thru his remains will do, thanks but no thanks.

How is this even a thing?

2 Likes

Putting this on your phone and having it ring at full volume is guaranteed to clear out any store you are in.

2 Likes

anyone seen a super real super duper unidentify flying objecticon

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.