Downton Against Humanity: "Downton Abbey" stars play Cards Against Humanity

[Permalink]

i don’t even watch that show and that was very funny. so, is CAH worth buying, then? i’ve been tempted lately. (late to the fun, i know)

For me, it got old after the second or third play. You can only hear the same dirty joke so many times. And people never choose white cards that actually make sense with the black cards, so it becomes “Which white card in front of me is the raunchiest?”

1 Like

You were able to print your own copy for a while… I think I made a set of cards at Kinkos for about $5 and 30-minutes with scissors one evening.

The replay value of the game with the same group of people is limited, but it has at least a few good plays in it.

1 Like

[quote=“zzzz, post:4, topic:49459, full:true”]You were able to print your own copy for a while…[/quote]You still can.

[quote=“zzzz, post:4, topic:49459, full:true”]The replay value of the game with the same group of people is limited, but it has at least a few good plays in it.[/quote]The game is good, and you get more replay value if you add expansions, and don’t play it too often. This is best as a game played only every few weeks, mixed in with other games - as with anything, the secret is in not over-doing it to the point where it becomes repetitive.

3 Likes

Ah, thanks for pulling that up The Rizz - I was too lazy to check.

Haven’t plowed into the expansions - Matthew Baldwin may get $$$ from me yet!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.