Dr. Fauci blasts Sen. Rand Paul in a sassy exchange

Originally published at: Dr. Fauci blasts Sen. Rand Paul in a sassy exchange | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Every single time he has to testify, Paul always say some dumb, insulting shit to Dr. Fauci. I’m surprised he’s not lost his temper earlier.

53 Likes

his sassy head movements

Right?

neck rolling GIF

Bring it mofo!

48 Likes

The sad part is that none of these exchanges will ever change the minds of Rand Paul’s supporters. They’re just happy to see him being “tough” on Fauci.

41 Likes

He channeled his “inner Black woman” beautifully.

34 Likes

still, that was an impressive and cool comeback from the good Doctor Fauci.
“Senator, the only one lying here is you.”
(my paraphrase, but it goes along with his exact wording of the same)

36 Likes

Yeah. It was… he shouldn’t have to do that, though…

28 Likes

The good doctor still has some old school Brooklyn in him.

38 Likes

True, anyone who voted for Paul in the last election is a write-off. Still, it’s nice to see someone as generally respected as Fauci calling Paul exactly what he is in a blunt and relatable manner.

30 Likes

I can’t listen to him without hearing SNL’s “Coffee Talk with Linda Richman.”

15 Likes

Watch a real doctor tear a fake certified eye doctor a new orifice!

Dr. “I don’t give a” F!

24 Likes

38 Likes

I hadn’t heard about this new buzzword in the conservative media ecosystem. So I googled “gain of function definition” (actually just ‘gain o’ and the drop down suggestions had that term at fewest click distance.
So, the very first google result, before wikipedia, was an antivaxx site all dolled up as a serious medical consortium made up of insiders. Depressing.

23 Likes

Unfortunately being in Congress and lying isn’t a crime, or otherwise Paul would be totally screwed.

29 Likes

I’m sure my right wing nut job friends will be sharing that clip but title it…

Watch Fauci get owned by Rand Paul.

16 Likes

Great control. I probably would have neighbored his ass ages ago.

13 Likes

This is why I just roll my eyes at clips with the title of “X humiliates X” or “So in so DESTROYS X” because the shit never changes any minds. It was fun for a time but I just hit a level of I can’t even these days.

21 Likes

“Hitler Destroys Critic!”

13 Likes

I definitely came here for that.

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

14 Likes