In wild talk, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Fauci paid China to create Covid, suggests audience should shoot vaccine workers

Originally published at: In wild talk, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Fauci paid China to create Covid, suggests audience should shoot vaccine workers | Boing Boing

9 Likes

38 Likes

um okay

ETA;

Leaving aside the absurdly (deliberately) misunderstood gain-of-function accusations, this is one of the first acknowledgements I’ve seen from the GQP that the virus is real and is really sickening and killing people.

So close, and still so far from the solid ground of shared reality.

53 Likes

Need to say… Someone should blame and criminally prosecute her on apology and conspiracy for attemped murder the first time a cuckoo Q-Anoner shoot a health staff.

Just saying.

34 Likes

The “Fauci paid China to create Covid” narrative is the same one that Rand Paul was pushing a couple of weeks ago, as right-wingers are forced by stark reality to give up on the idea that the pandemic is a hoax.

The tell is usually when these ignoramuses start talking about “gain-of-function research” to their marks, as eMpTyG does here.

The rest of the narrative is still in development: is the vaccine being denied to their supporters as part of a “white genocide” plot or is Covid really an excuse to get people injected with 5G Mark o’ the Beast trackers? Either way, the conspiracy theory rests on the concept that this pandemic is a deliberately engineered attack on good white Real Americans™ from the Heartland™.

37 Likes

It isn’t ‘protected speech’ if violence is being promoted…

MTG suggests audience should use guns to defend against vaccine workers

…so where is the enforcement against the shouting of ‘fire’ in a crowded theater? (“uh… thought that was your job…?” “well the FBI is too busy defending against terrorism to do anything about terrorism”)

27 Likes

That header image

9 Likes

That picture… she has Giuliani Eyes.

Soon the brown stain will flow.

26 Likes

I just heard that in Kim Carnes’ voice…

40 Likes

So, let’s see if I have this straight:

Covid is a bio-weapon created by Fauci with China’s help as a weapon to attack and kill conservatives. Therefor, we should shoot and kill any health-care professionals who are attempting to protect us against Covid.

58 Likes

Greene: “Don’t forget President Trump never took a paycheck, everybody. Right. But Joe Biden takes his paycheck.”

Trump turned the presidency into a pay-as-you-go scheme, accepting bribes from anybody who sought audience with “the king”.

44 Likes

Yes, you have “the words part” down correctly. You aren’t really hearing the message, though, because what’s being communicated are emotions.

I’ll translate for you.
“Covid makes me angry, Fauci makes me angrier, China makes me angrier, a weapon to attack and kill conservatives makes me even angrier. Therefore, take out your anger on the enemies.”

22 Likes

Yeah, I mean, there is so much error in everything she says. Where to begin? The WHO research isn’t just nefarious, it’s nefarious with Fauci’s full knowledge, oversight, and approval. It’s so idiotic and obviously false on its face. Trump “doesn’t take a paycheck” yet makes many millions just on corrupt self-dealing government contracts. Fauci makes a lot of money? I thought you guys love it when rich people get richer. Her brain is just filled with thought-salad.

16 Likes

“probably ask for your Social Security number”

Ah yes, the pesky government always trying to figure out what your Social Security number is.

52 Likes

Don’t forget President Trump never took a paycheck, everybody.

He just took the pay checks of a bunch of thoroughly bamboozled citizens.

24 Likes

She’s going to get somebody killed.

27 Likes

I mean, the count is already over 600,000. Whatever percentage you want to give to the politicization of a vaccine and mask-wearing, it’s gotta be at least a few 9-11’s.

24 Likes

“ Don’t forget President Trump never took a paycheck”

I’m not in the habit of paying people to golf.

35 Likes

Can we measure it in Bengazis?

28 Likes

And he did take the last 6 months of pay, when giving his salary away was no longer returning the positive marketing it was for.

27 Likes