Watch an angry Jim Jordan blast Dr. Fauci as if he's responsible for Covid. The doctor never loses his cool

Originally published at: Watch an angry Jim Jordan blast Dr. Fauci as if he's responsible for Covid. The doctor never loses his cool | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Dick-noser says… nothing of importance.

55 Likes

Not watching it. That’s just some dripping bellend performing theatre so they can have clips of owning the libs. Boring. Do something instead.

The good doctor has to sit there and waste his time with a talking turd. He could do with some time off if he’s not getting work done.

59 Likes

Gym Jordan: “Those firemen who saved my house from the fire got it all wet! Do Americans not have the right to have dry houses?!? Why are the firemen allowed to do this to us?”

66 Likes

…and you’re not allowed to answer!

31 Likes

If the media really wanted to help educate the public, any time they cover some walking dumpster fire like gym jordan, they should place a district map in an adjoining square. Extra points if they added below that “Voters of this district sent this person to your congress with 65% of the vote”

(yes i’m being unfair/mean to the 33% of jordan’s 4th district voters who didn’t vote for this @#$!)

33 Likes

Seriously - does he think the Constitution “guarantees the right” to not wear a mask, or the “right” to be an inconsiderate asshole who willfully endangers the safety of others?

I really wish Fauci had asked him what specific rights have been violated…

51 Likes

Dipshit would probably just scream “FREEDOM!” without elaborating. They don’t argue based on fact or logic, they just scream nonsense because that’s what their supporters like.

24 Likes

Don’t go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

23 Likes

Blowhard blows. Hard.

14 Likes

Okay. As of today, the new male version of a “Karen”… is a “Jordan”.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

28 Likes

Emphasis should be stronger on “acts like.”

This asshole is playing to his base, as also evinced by his use in just about every sentence of that well-fondled Republican shibboleth, “liberties.”

25 Likes

One day… I pray to be called to testify before a congressional committee like this.
(extracts below)
“Just who the actual fk do you little two-bit shts think you are?”
“The day I answer ahole questions from leaky bags of loose stool like you…”
“And in closing… you can all go fk yourselves.”
“Thank you.”

23 Likes

“If you’re just here to perform, congressman, I know of a few theaters and daycares where your act is much more appropriate.”

25 Likes

Look, just ask the counter-question:

How many people do you want to kill?

We don’t need to wear masks, we don’t need to shut down the country, we don’t need to get vaccinated. But if we don’t do these things, then lots of people die. And mass death also shuts down an economy. So where do you want to draw the line? How many deaths is the right number?

44 Likes

What a pretentious prick. Go fuck yourself, Jordan.

14 Likes

+1

22 Likes

Dr. Fauci says, “You’re ranting again.” Which, oh boy, causes a whole 'nother level of crazy from Jordan, who menacingly says, “Here’s how it works, Dr. Fauci. I get to ask you the questions,”

Fauci should have replied: “that wasn’t a question. It was a statement of fact.”

19 Likes

Someone should do a correlation analysis on how obnoxious a politician is vs how irregular the shape of their district is.

16 Likes

Please flush this piece of poop, STAT!

16 Likes