Watch Steve Bannon's "field correspondent" blame his Covid infection on Biden, China, BLM, and anti-fascists

Originally published at: Watch Steve Bannon's "field correspondent" blame his Covid infection on Biden, China, BLM, and anti-fascists | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Are we sure they hooked him up to the oxygen tank? ‘Cause even for a RWNJ that was pretty incoherent.

45 Likes

Sad indeed. There’s only so much oxygen to go around.

41 Likes

Man, real America is real racist.

23 Likes

I have to admit that when it became possible for everyone to carry a video camera in their pocket, and have the capacity to instantly publish their thoughts, I never expected that so many would be so willing to display their complete ignorance and incoherent ravings for the world to see.

#toostupidtoknowhe’sreallystupidanddelusional

38 Likes

America seems united in the idea that someone needs to be held accountable. We are just divided on who that should be.

12 Likes

It is amazing, and sad, how far someone’s personal world-view can disagree with my own.

14 Likes

For all its faults China handled the pandemic a lot better than the US. They have past experience dealing with deadly avian flu outbreaks, but a large portion of the US does not want to learn from history.

Sure, it’s an authoritarian state, but their strict COVID protocols are the least problematic.

7 Likes

Brain fog is a symptom, after all.

18 Likes

Whatever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

30 Likes

Looks like the virus held him accountable.

22 Likes

It now expects everyone else to be responsible.

19 Likes

Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

12 Likes
15 Likes

Viruses don’t care about feelings, I guess.

13 Likes
20 Likes

wake up, buddy – you’re a rube, and you’ve been had.

19 Likes

I can personally tell you that nurses and doctors in this country are beginning to lose empathy with these morons. And I agree.
When the choice comes to give scarce emergency medical aid to an idiot like this… or to an intelligent, respectful individual…?
What do we think the choice will (should) be?

16 Likes

He sure is wasting a lot of breath for someone with COVID.

13 Likes

That brain can operate at 3 - 4% oxygen sat, no problem.

3 Likes