Dr. Mario, but the game's difficulty changes based on your health insurance

Originally published at: Dr. Mario, but the game's difficulty changes based on your health insurance | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

6 Likes

A good try, but they’ll have to explain things in even more simple terms before enough Americans understand how screwed up our system is compared to every other Western nation-state.

1 Like

Hmm, Dr. Mario under Medicare for all. It could be an MMO game where each person that is below a certain number of rows makes the game easier for anyone above a certain number of rows. Perhaps the optimal pills fall at a slow pace. There may be a frustrating delay though, between a button press and when the pill moves.

Remember Dr. Mario, the wildly popular Mario game that was essentially Tetris but with a transdimensional Italian plumber hocking pills in his new guise as a doctor?

And Craps and Catan are essentially the same because they both use dice.

4 Likes

But what if i have an NHS?

Is that like easy mode?

6 Likes

Luckily; if losing at this game is getting you down you can play Alternative Dr. Mario; where every tetromino promises to fit whatever gap you are trying to fill, regardless of shape; but none of them actually do anything.

2 Likes

Alas, I couldn’t find an option for “I live in a civilised country”, just a bunch of weird acronyms.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Maybe its times universal health care for all really was for all…

Well, the torys are doing their best to move the UK towards the US system :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.