Dr. Who series 11 trailer

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting to hear more about the new season ever since the last Xmas special aired.

Having come so late to watching Doctor Who, and having binged all of the reboot eps back to back, I didn’t realize there was so much down time between seasons.

6 Likes

Mildly excited, I’ll admit, let’s give Jodie a chance and see what she can do, eh?

5 Likes

Mildly? I have been going squee ever since they announced who the new Doctor will be.

4 Likes

Yeah, but as @Melz2 noted, it takes such a long time for the next series to come along you risk having a heart attack getting too excited :grin:

5 Likes

I have spent the last two months watching Twitch.com rerun Classic Doctor Who with live commenting, from the beginning. It is just drawing to its conclusion on Monday. Even crap episodes are made fun to watch with comments to see what people focus on.

https://www.doctorwho.tv/watch/twitch/#US

3 Likes

Being that I’ve heard that S11 won’t start until September, now might be an ideal time for me to start working my way through the classic eps…

Thanks for the link.

6 Likes

Too bad its live broadcast and winding down in the next few days.

But Britbox has been streaming the classic stuff as well. So you can go back and work through them.

Tom Baker’s 1st Season is my all time favorite periods.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s gotten worse in the last couple of years, which is a shame because Peter Capaldi has been fantastic. It means I hang off every damn trailer like this one, rewatching and rewatching.

squee!

4 Likes

The Tom Baker “Key to Time” series(s) were some of the best. And Pertwee!

3 Likes

Tennant is my personal fav Doctor, but Capaldi is a close second.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of cross-overs, but I saw this earlier today…

4 Likes

i have literally not seen any episodes since sylvester mccoy. when the david tennant episodes were about to start playing on bbc america my cable provider dropped that channel along with about 10 other channels which were among the ones i watched the most.

3 Likes

That sucks; but fyi, I always have links.

3 Likes

That is how I get to watch them.

2 Likes

Best Dr Who story to date, though that episode with Capaldi in the Castle Maze was pretty epic.

1 Like

If you get a chance, check out BBC America’s YouTube channel - they’ve got the entire hour-long panel discussion from SDCC 2018 up. Warning - it’s got a lot of pans and zooms and try-to-focus moments. (They’ve also got several shorter clips up.)

Jodie answers fan questions like a boss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.