Drain Addict is a popular YouTube channel about a professional drain unclogger's successes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/28/drain-addict-is-a-popular-yout.html

1 Like

He should meet up with this guy:

4 Likes

Whoa…check out that ‘sewer pipe mist rainbow’.

1 Like

Tangent: Sump Pump is one of my lifelong favorite rhymes.

1 Like

Prime rhyme.

1 Like

The most interesting plumber not named Mario or Luigi.

1 Like

That’s some impressive equipment that he’s using. The hose, in particular, is quite tough. The nozzles are also nice.

Was it good for you?

Marcello_Mastroianni_and_Sophia_Loren

6 Likes

Not surprised the tree was able to get into the pipe but certainly impressed over the root growth

1 Like

@Grey_Devil: That’s what she said.

2 Likes

Baby, i got wood

1 Like

Hey - it ain’t drain surgery.

(Wait - I guess it actually is…)

1 Like

This is why I keep on coming back to BoingBoing year after year: I will probably never watch this genre of video again, but just watched enough of it to be fascinated. And the universe is a bit bigger because I know it exists. Thank you.

1 Like

Six drains later … where did my afternoon go?

2 Likes

7:20 The pièce de résistance of drain unclogging movie scenes. (You may have to watch it on YT.)

2 Likes

After all that I don’t think the hair and makeup would be so perfect.

2 Likes

Sophia and Marcello always looked perfect.

Last year I had a drain pipe in my backyard that had clogged up, causing my yard to fill with a few inches of standing water every time we had a hard rain. I found a place that rented those machines (they called it a water jetter) and was able to clean it out myself, looked a lot like this video. It was REALLY satisfying and kinda fun. Highly recommended if you ever find yourself in need. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well that’s living the life!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.