Drone delivery of prison contraband accidentally drops package at school

Originally published at: Drone delivery of prison contraband accidentally drops package at school | Boing Boing

3 Likes

“I … uh … I was just teaching it for a friend.”

6 Likes

Each of those care packages would be equally welcomed by students and inmates alike.

15 Likes

It says a lot about the state of education in the United States that a public school could be easily mistaken for a prison.

22 Likes

Why not just let the inmates have what they want, sans weapons, make life easier for both inmates & po po. I know, I know…

4 Likes

weed, tobacco, mobile phones, and a USB-to-lightning adapter

12 Likes

That does not look like the quality of weed I’d want to risk my non-incarcerated status over. I’m sure the recipients would be happy regardless, but the drone operators need higher standards than that if they want respect from their peers. That, and not dropping it on schools would be my first recommendations, if called upon as a business/crime consultant.

1 Like

As we say in the desert, you don’t ask where the water comes from.

6 Likes

Ya seen one exercise yard ya seen 'em all.

2 Likes

Did it bring enough for everyone?

If someone hadn’t seen the drone drop it, this would sound an awful lot like a poorly-thought-out excuse from a high schooler.

"What? That package of weed, tobacco and cell phones you found in my locker? Never seen it before. Uhhh a drone must have dropped it there. "

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.