Drug lord had surgery to become "handsome Korean man" but was caught anyway

Originally published at: Drug lord had surgery to become "handsome Korean man" but was caught anyway | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Reminds me of the case of the missing onecoin cryptoqueen. Rumored to have used plastic surgery to change her appearance. Who knows? Maybe into a “handsome Korean man”.

6 Likes

Is he a time traveller from 500 years in the future?

4 Likes

IIRC that show Nip/Tuck wrapped up the first season with the plastic surgeons being coerced into helping a drug lord change his appearance, but they tricked him by giving him the appearance of another felon on the FBI’s Most Wanted list.

It was a plot twist they literally stole from an old Ed Wood movie.

5 Likes

This also happened in that James Bond film that no one watched. Maybe copying those films isn’t ever a good idea.

4 Likes

Did Ed Wood think he was going to remake Dark Passage?

3 Likes
8 Likes

Cool, thank you. I learn something new every day. :+1:

1 Like

I’m wanted in country X for selling drugs, so I’ll move to country Y, get plastic surgery and continue to sell drugs.

Could you NOT get the plastic surgery, NOT sells drugs any longer, and just slink away to the country to become a farmer or otherwise be away from modernity and lay low keeping your (original) nose clean??

Sure, but that gets pretty boring.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.