Drums of War

“Calmly”.

11 Likes

There was a protest march organized in Palos Hills, IL a few days after the attacks. This is an area with a large Palestinian and Arabic population. Revisionist history indeed.

7 Likes

I mean, we only broke, what, like 5, 6 countries? Okay, maybe like 10 tops. I’d say that’s pretty calm! Also, only SOME muslims were hurt or attacked… not like we put them in camps or anything… /s

11 Likes

I’m sure they left calmly too

10 Likes

See!!! 37 million people isn’t even the population of Amuricah… drop in the bucket, nothing to fret over… /s

6 Likes

Krugman’s usually an astute and worthwhile writer, but I can’t understand what he was thinking when he wrote that. From my PoV from across an ocean, 9/11 was when the America went mad with fear, and while many – maybe most – Americans came out of their shock sooner or later, some were permanently lost.

7 Likes

Different words, same bullshit:

9 Likes

US military takes aim at 2024 for human-versus-AI aircraft dogfights. Have we lost that loving feeling for Top Gun?

1 Like

You’re missing the point. The Army and Marine Corps don’t want them. That will make them surplus, to be handed to law enforcement for use against the leftist agitator liberal communist antifa democrat terrorist cities.

2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone remember the Soviet-Afghan war? The thing is, I see no reason not to believe it. We did it. What opposing nations playing the “Empire” game doesn’t do it? Financing “freedom fighters” with cash payments is bounties for the deaths of the opposing military’s personnel.

We weren’t sending billions of dollars a year for them to not kill Soviet soldiers. They want us out of Afghanistan, and they are giving money to the people fighting us. I can’t really see how anyone is shocked by this.

2 Likes

So white supremacists actively committing acts of terrorism right now isn’t a real problem, but Hezbollah is a direct threat to the US?

JFC, this is stupid.

5 Likes

:musical_note: Have you noticed all the progress in our might airborne fleet?
By the time a plane’s adopted it’s already obsolete. :musical_note:

2 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

So, how many other disputed regions are blowing up? We have this, Kashmir, the Indian-Chinese border, Crimea, Gaza/West Bank, Kosovo (esp. the northern part that borders Serbia)… I know I’m missing a ton here…

5 Likes
2 Likes

:frowning_face:

7 Likes