Drunken Beverly Hills High School Commencement Address

Fantastic.
http://mankabros.com/blogs/chairman/2010/06/30/beverly-hills-high-school-commencement-address/

1 Like

interesting fiction as humor?

I found this, but even it only explains so much: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/23/manka-bros-take-media-by-storm-online-that-is/?page=all

1 Like

Hey, wait a minute - I work for that ā€œfiction as humorā€ place? I feel like Iā€™m real.

1 Like

Is this all part of an online larp or something?

@Jill You work for them?!?

Did you not notice how ā€˜Jillā€™ only posts links to there?

2 Likes

Just a link spammer, but at least it isnt a bot

but yeah, actually pointing that out rather than just ā€˜remainingā€™ a dedicated fan.

I dunno.

ZOMG, maybe it just achieved sentience!

3 Likes

@Jill Hoo-Wee! That was a protracted and difficult decision not to deface your topic title but I guess you have the ā€˜rightā€™ (LOL, who am I?) to post these links in the links section; itā€™s a bit weird when you genuinely reply to a comment in a discussion and then end with, ā€˜ā€¦and hereā€™s a mankabros video link outta nowhereā€™

Genuinely though, I am completley dumbfounded, WTF is mankabros? Looks like an alternate reality gaming resource or something. It is particularlyā€¦ idiosyncratic.

Iā€™m sorry but that is a sure sign you are not real. any real person working for a media mogul would have the feeling of realness sucked out of them after the first few days on the job! :slight_smile: unless you mean you have a real job posting links for a fictitious company, if so then yes i agree.

You never played Super Manka Bros? It was the most popular game on Pretendoā€¦it often came bundled with Click Hunt.

4 Likes

Worse than that. Theyā€™re in sales.

Iā€™m all for people sharing their work, thereā€™s some awesome creative and techy types here. Give and take, sharing and learning is what builds a good community.
But when the only thing someone posts is repeated links shilling their blog, they are not a member of a community, but only here to leech from that community. Itā€™s one way. Itā€™s marketing.

And Iā€™m with the late Bill Hicks on the subject of marketing.

3 Likes

Ooh, donā€™t confuse Sales and Marketing. Iā€™ve upset people in Sales that way before :smile:

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll all be one and the same come the Glorious Day, bruvva. :smile:

1 Like

Nice. Iā€™m a little more

without my coffee though.

1 Like

This thread is now about Metaphorical Politik

1 Like

As a fully paid-up Cultural Harpo-Marxist, that clip is relevant to my interests. :thumbsup:

Start the day with a really good laugh, is what I say. It keeps the neighbours a little bit worried about you. Now, time for caffeineā€¦ :coffee:

3 Likes

Hell, itā€™s dark where I am and Iā€™m still brewing coffee.

:coffee:

1 Like

Just think of me as a person in a band trying to get you to see my show. Just handing out flyers on the street corners. I promise to be better about link baiting but I do want to help out my friends. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed after 835 days. New replies are no longer allowed.