Eagle-mounted GoPro

[Permalink]

I would like to be an eagle for a few days. Yes, yes I would.

2 Likes

I will add this to my lucid dream mix tape.

A slightly more sophisticated wing suit.

God. It must be hell to be an animal, toiling all day. Flying seems cool and all but I bet birds thing jogging looks cool, well, they might if they didn’t have to toil to survive at all times.

What, you’re not toiling?

4 Likes

I like the totally-unwitting inclusion of a Philadelphia Eagles logo in the titles.

1 Like

Viewing flight from the bird’s perspective was enthralling. Those casual early adjustments to avoid trees were very cool to visually participate with. However, I would imagine the eagle has far more acute optics than the camera.

Wow. Wow.

Decapitated eagle bites self.

I really have a hard time believing that they used a GoPro. It’s probably the least aerodynamic camera around - you might as well strap a brick to the bird. I doubt the bird would even try to fly with such a thing strapped to it.

Almost any other action cam would be a better choice. Personally I use an 808 #16 for small things like this, or strapping to rockets and planes and such, but there are other good choices as well.

Yeah, and on top of that - usually when somebody posts a video using a GoPro, they announce all over it that it’s a GoPro that they used. There’s no mention of what camera they used on this (although, I imagine GoPro is becoming one of those brand names that is ubiquitous with a class of products, like Kleenex)

Thank you. Thank you.

Oh that’s nothing.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.