Earrings with hidden handcuff shim

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/16/earrings-with-hidden-handcuff.html

1 Like

I fail to see how you get to the shim when you hands are cuffed though.

7 Likes

Your companion does that part. Or did you forget about the buddy-system?

7 Likes

I have something similar to get me out of cuffs, I got it from my mom and dad when I was born.

Whiteness.

18 Likes

I hope this pick is good for the fashion police handcuffs. Because that’s who is coming after me if I wear that earring.

11 Likes

I am flexible enough and have long enough arms where I can grab my wrists over my shoulder. I can almost but not quite touch my ears with my hands behind my back. I don’t know how I’d do with dangly earrings, because I’ve never worn any.

3 Likes

Earrings? They look more like ear wings.

8 Likes

Just because it is called an earring, doesn’t mean that you have to wear it there…

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Thank you. Fingers crossed I get a dangly lock picking earring. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah but if I put in my other piercing it will get caught up in the underwear…err umm. (no I really don’t have that, I am boring)

7 Likes

Great… Given the usual “cuff behind the back” thing, I can just see going to a piercer:

“Yeah, I need to get my ass pierced”

“um… why?”

“I’ve got this awesome golden wings earring I need to hide back there for when I get arrested”.

“Uh, no. Go away.”

3 Likes

99% of us canNOTT reach our earrings with our hand cuffed from behind…

Just put a slit in the back of your belt and hide this in there…Then PRAY to have gotten it out before being put into the car; afterwhich you’re w/in their custody/cages

Use your tongue to get it out of your earlobe, then spit it into your hand.

3 Likes

Just how easy is it to shim handcuffs open, anyway? Behind your back? While handcuffed?

Sounds like skill check penalty conditions to me.

3 Likes

3 Likes

i knew a young lady who swollowed a slug…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.