Earth & Moon: surreal, vaguely sexual experimental 3D animation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/17/anthropomorphized-celestials.html

4 Likes

Just bizarre. I’m a bit afraid of the person whose brain that came out of.

2 Likes

Brain-Goggles-Sleeper-Orb

1 Like

I do not want to watch that twice.

1 Like

When a planet and another planet love each other very much…

1 Like

oh god, i saw this on jwz’s blog this morning, but having neglected instagram for a while did not make the connection to cool 3d world. in retrospect it’s obvious. totally Fd up stuff from start to finish!

occasionally I sit down and try to map out how much free time i realistically have, and which of my many percolating creative projects i could realistically tackle. I am always inevitably paralyzed by the impossible choice and time constraint.

I can’t imagine landing on this one as the way to use my limited time. I’m glad someone did though…

2 Likes

Interesting.
Now, tell me about your mother.

well…that’s enough internet for one day

3 Likes

Man, these Morrowind remakes sure get creepy sometimes.

2 Likes

I had to shut it off when the giant spider started stabbing the sumo guy in the abdomen with its claw. WTF is wonderful about this? Ick, @searching for unicorn chaser, or cats

1 Like

Elegantly stated.

The fine art of understated yet effective negative feedback.

I recognize the experimental creativity, the uniqueness of this clip, but agree: don’t wanna watch twice. Kinda sorry a few of those images stored in my brain once, awaiting the right nightmare or random synapsis to SSCCHHLLOOOOOP POP ohthatagainthx brain

1 Like

yeah, that for sure deserves a trigger warning. i agree

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.