Originally published at: Earthworm sex is quite romantic (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

Whet What GIF - Whet What Ew GIFs|258x283.79999999999995

1 Like

Let me get this right…
Worms reproduce in a 69 position?
Okaaaaay!

1 Like

Last summer, I was sitting at night around a campfire in a lightly wooded area. There were some leaves on the ground from the previous year, dry with the summer heat. I’d been out there frequently through the season, so I was familiar with the typical sounds of night.

This evening in particular, I kept hearing the leaves rattle. I figured I’d been joined by some field mice or the local shrews and kept trying to catch a glimpse, but couldn’t see anything.

Finally, I decided to shine a light. The leaves were rustling over the whole area, and I could see dozens or hundreds of earthworms. So strange, as I’d never heard them before and couldn’t imagine why so many were above ground.

I looked closer, and each was actually a slimy pair. Dozens and dozens of earthworms getting it on. Apparently it was the perfect night for that sort of thing.

tl;dr I watched an earthworm orgy last summer

3 Likes

Hot In Herre GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Way to set the scene, there!

1 Like

YARN | Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? | Seinfeld (1989) - S06E10 The Race | Video clips by quotes | 369c44ae | 紗

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.