Emotional support dogs are used to keep cheetahs calm and happy

Originally published at: Emotional support dogs are used to keep cheetahs calm and happy | Boing Boing

6 Likes

… and fed?

6 Likes

13 Likes

Dogs and Cheetahs are kind of at opposite ends of the energy management spectrum. I can see a dog wondering why their buddy has to take a snack after running only a short distance. It is cool that the creatures can get along :hugs:

9 Likes

It’s a life of Milk-Bones and Cheetos, my friend. /s

8 Likes

Will the dog really care that their buddy has to get a snack after running for a short distance? It likely means they’re going to get a treat too, and that’s what’s important to the canine mind.

Besides, even though the dogs aren’t going to be as fast as the cheetah, the cheetah’s sprinting could trigger the dog’s zoomies and that’s often fun for a dog (based on my girlfriend’s dogs.)

7 Likes

sounds like you may have had some of those sesh what lead to some… interesting munchies. :face_with_spiral_eyes:
good times!
btw: green Milk-Bones are kinda -
some weird-ass biscuits with a Mountain Dew and flamin’ hot Cheetos. sometimes there are no Cheetos.

don’t ask.

2 Likes

Cheetahs and greyhounds are where the Cat and Dog kingdoms overlap.

3 Likes

Oh, the squee-ness!

From the Atlas Obscura link in the article.

Also: TFW you see a creature who is best in the world at something, doing that thing…

Jaysus, that’s beautiful.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.