Employee cracks up as teens attempt to disrupt a supermarket

From the news report:

The two teenage girls were filmed back in March by a Gold Coast woman at the Sundale Woolworths shop, arguing with staff after they allegedly tried to stuff their hoodies with stock.

Does that help?

2 Likes

Laughter can be a stress response; it’s not always indicative of a person finding the situation they’re in humorous. It isn’t immediately apparent to me that the employee was above it all, unthreatened, and finding the whole thing hilarious. She may have been overwhelmed by the aggressive behavior and allowed the nervous energy to escape by way of laughter, rather than escalating a confrontation she felt threatened in.

6 Likes

In Foucault’s Discipline and Punish, Australian women’s prison inmates are always saying things like “shut it Kelly, you mongrel” and “you pinched my teef, you lousy bitch”, although on reflection I might be thinking of Prisoner: Cell Block H

5 Likes

Probably the most respected work to cite “Tits, Vinegar” as a reference.

1 Like

Two girls, one nup?

I see nothing but good and bright things in their future.

Children tend to learn behavior from their parents.

2 Likes

I might agree if Foucault wasn’t such a prick in his own personal sexual politics i.e. passing on HIV to young lovers with disregard.

I would more respect Barthes interpretation of "vinegar tits’ in his essay on milk and blood in Empire of The Senses. Or is that just me?

Oooops… my bad… missed the panopticon reference. Sorry!!

Calling them “bogans” makes me think of minor-league D&D/World of Warcraft foes.

1 Like

Reposting content from r/trashy is pretty low for BB. Y’all can come up with better content than this.

How else you gonna keep the thirsty rubes clicking?

wicked tuna fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

In Foucault’s Discipline and Punish, Australian women’s prison inmates are always saying things like “shut it Kelly, you mongrel” and “you pinched my teef, you lousy bitch”, although on reflection I might be thinking of Prisoner: Cell Block H

Somewhat toned down for TV methinks. Incidentally, in Australia the series was titled only as Prisoner. The skinny chicken nugget slurrer is likely practising her lines.

Best trajectory: Thelma & Louise
Worst trajectory: Leopold & Loeb

I notice how it’s “arguing with staff”, but merely “allegedly” trying to steal. Shouldn’t both be “allegedly”?

“Arguing with staff” is not a crime.

It is if you hire the correct lawyer.

clearly she interrupted the employee in the green green shirt while she was sneaking some whippets from whipped cream section.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.