Taco Bell employees beat up customer in street after complaint

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/07/taco-bell-employees-beat-up-cu.html

3 Likes

This Taco Bell in Philadephia has a quick and effective strategy for dealing with customer complaints ANYTHING: beat the crap out of them.

Fixed that for you Rob.

20 Likes

Snitches get stitches, it would seem.

(Note: This is awful, don’t beat people up, I really hope the victim is alright)

13 Likes

Typically the punishment for eating at Taco Bell springs on you unexpectedly in the bathroom (hopefully) a few hours later.

15 Likes

The same treatment that Taco Bell food gives your intestines following a bowel complaint, amirite?

but seriously, I hope being fired from their dead-end job was only the first phase of justice for these psychos.

ETA: we’re both gross, @generic_name, but you’re gross and fast.

6 Likes

This just a week or two after a man reported surviving a wilderness emergency by eating Taco Bell hot sauce packets. Truly March 2019 has been a roller coaster ride for Taco Bell and its customers.

3 Likes

Apparently Taco Bell hires “enforcers” now.

bullies

11 Likes

Faster than a chalupa through a goose.

6 Likes

I ate at a Taco Bell in the US once, expecting it to be like one of the ones here in Canada where we have food safety standards and stuff.
I’m fairly certain that the staff didn’t beat me up afterwards, but I certainly felt like it while screaming over the hotel toilet all night afterwards.

9 Likes

27 Likes

Welp, I guess we can just stop here. This thread has peaked.

5 Likes

Every single time I see Philly in the news it’s another example of how it being named the “City of Brotherly Love” is absolute irony.

10 Likes

It’s “The City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection”.

8 Likes

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a “make a run for the border” joke here…

6 Likes

Fair enough - we like it both ways.

6 Likes

So… beat to a pulp, get a $20 Taco Bell gift card? Seems fair, I’d sign up for that.

6 Likes

I would say it adds insult to injury, but that’s just me.

11 Likes

Service with a smile, and a punch in the face.

4 Likes

If you’re not going to think outside the bun, this is just the kind of thing that’s going to happen. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes