Enjoy this new infomercial for the 2013 Gathering of the Juggalos

Video Link. READ THE REST

Of course Juggalos would show callous disregard for the preservation of aspect ratios. Widescreen videos: how do they work?

Incidentally, has anybody considered the possibility that Guy Fawkes, with his distinctive, high-contrast, black and white facial coloration, enthusiasm for violence, and surprise christian twist, might have been the Juggalo patient zero?

One magnet on the right, one on the left, just outside the field of view.

I'm sold.

Good God, if I'd been born in 1980 I would probably be one of these guys.

Cave-in-Rock, Illinois? Come on, now.

I think a better choice would be 9800 Savage Rd, Fort Meade, MD, or possibly Capitol Driveway NW, Washington, DC.

I suppose he might have been some sort of ancestor but he wasn't in a band. The first known Juggalo band was "Anti-Matter" in the Wonder Woman TV episode "Amazon Hot Wax".

I had to double check, but yes, that is Rick Springfield in whiteface.

It's like my grandpa made a video to try and excite kids into coming to an Elks lodge event. "Come on youths! We got swear words, soda, and clowns!"

RIP Ass Dan.

The Hello People predate Anti-Matter, if you're gonna use face paint as the measuring stick.

It looks like mimes predate The Hello People as well.

You don't hear much from them.

only the 'non-juggalo' rappers are worth seeing.

tech n9ne, swollen members, onyx, Slaine,psycho realm lil wyte(guilty pleasure dont laugh)

You know, in years past the 1/2 hour video infomercials for The Gathering were kind of entertaining, this one is kind of boring and awkward.

Well, it's not just the whiteface. It's also the van with the firecrackers tied to the antennas and the general maniac behaviour. (Well, as maniac as you can get on a "Wonder Woman" episode).

Ahhhh. . . so then KISS is the original Juggalo band!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.