EPA head Scott Pruitt is being investigated by the House of Representatives, Senate, White House, Office of Management and Budget, Government Accountability Office, and EPA Inspector General

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/19/epa-head-scott-pruitt-is-being.html

7 Likes

17 Likes

Has this thug appointed anyone who is not corrupt or a known felon to any position in his administration. Is that his appeal? His base admires criminal, soulless bigots who are bent on destroying the nation. Really trumpites, this is what you find appealing? Perhaps there’s a name for people like you, bottom feeders and parasites come to mind, evil fucking swine seems apt as well. It’s kind of amazing in a way but in the 60’s we were told to love it or leave it…Seems like a bunch of trumpshit ought to take that to heart now.

9 Likes

Beat the rush, Judicial Branch. They’re going fast. Get them all and collect the whole Cabinet!

11 Likes

Whatever satisfies Grumpy-Cat, satisfies me.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Get_Me_the_hell_out_of_here
“Get me the hell out of here!”

Only the best people. It’s gonna be beautiful, believe me…

13 Likes

Golly! Investigated by the White House!

I’m sure that there will some very strongly worded memos as a result of all of this investigation.

11 Likes

LULZ

20 Likes

Does that mean he is winning? It is a contest for most investigations? Or does quality matter?

4 Likes

To be fair, he didn’t specify what they’d be best at.

18 Likes

There you go - FTFY

12 Likes

We need a super hero. We need someone that can really clean up this swamp. We need…well…we need Toxie.

6 Likes

2 Likes

See? He is creating jobs!

6 Likes

They left my name out? That pisses me off.

3 Likes

“Look at all my investigations! They’re the greatest!
Investigations don’t grow on trees ya know. I’ve been workin’!”

1 Like

something something “deplorables”…

2 Likes

PhysicalFlippantAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb

4 Likes