Escalate!

Suck it.

9 Likes

What a stupid fucking thread.

10 Likes

It started dumb, then miraculously got dumber (with momentary spots of brilliance, thangyouverrymuch).

6 Likes

Clearly double entendre is one entendre too many for you. From your posting history, most of the time single entendre is too.

8 Likes

Say, that’s swell chief, I know you’ve been waiting a real long time to bust out them big words. Keep at it tiger, you’ll get there!

5 Likes

Thanks for doing your bit, but this is abuse. You want this one:

Just down the hall, third on the left.

6 Likes

You wankers are still at this? What a fuckin’ waste of space. Y’all wouldn’t know a proper insult if it bit you on the ass.

4 Likes

Maybe if you’d get your tongue out of there for a minute you could pop your dentures and try it.

5 Likes

Wow, Grampa, whoever reanimated you did a piss-poor job.

6 Likes

#MY NOT YOUR BOSS!

9 Likes

Turd blossom like this

Floundering for acceptance,

You, your dreams, are shite

7 Likes

An impertinent lowlife named critter
(Not exactly the pick of the litter),
Did his best to sound cool
But came off as a tool
And a serial nocturnal emitter.

11 Likes

Awww, that’s the one my mom used to sing me to sleep with! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Self deprecation is a sign of weakness. What are you, British or something?

7 Likes

I know. We had a good laugh about it the other day. I thought it would be too cruel to post the other stuff she told me.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I’m a possum, it’s what we do!

7 Likes

Oh shit. You got a taste of the power. I suppose we should brace ourselves for an onslaught of manipulative games, in the vein of that megalomaniac @OtherMichael.

#WhyTheFookDoesEverythingNeedATag

7 Likes

Remind me to thank her for getting you out of the house, spending time with your wife was a real treat.

7 Likes

I’m glad you can see it in a positive light now. My wife says to tell you she wasn’t really disappointed, and she actually admires a man who isn’t afraid to cry.

She meant what she said about the restraining order, though.

8 Likes