Escalate!

In that vein, I wish for you to have a bowel movement either once every three minutes or once every three months.

8 Likes

I hear the scientists who paid them won an Ig Nobel Prize for their efforts in attempting to explain the horrors they saw without completely losing their sanity, so win-win.

6 Likes

אַלע צײן זאָלן דיר אַרױספֿאַלן, נאָר אײנער זאָל דיר בלײַבן אױף צאָנװײטיק

5 Likes

Well, you would know about teeth. בײַ פֿערד קוקט מען אויף די ציין; בײַ אַ מענטשן אויפֿן שׂכל.
(With horses you check the teeth; with a human you check the brains.)

6 Likes

Clever clever.

עס שיט זיך פֿון דיר חכמות ווי פֿון אַ ציג באָבקעס.

4 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

Flagged

8 Likes

12 Likes

Wait, what exactly is the game here – just to heap verbal abuse one another, for literally no reason at all? Holy hell, are you all twisted. Never mind how much pointless conflict there is when we actually try to discuss things on these boards, wading from one ignorant misunderstanding to another, but now we need to make up more?

I guess this is some kind of horrible Stockholm syndrome, where when the torturer is away you don’t just miss them, but hold a full-out Hunger Games in their honor. Apparently you’ve all gotten so unmoored from any sense of decency, compassion, or even common humanity that trying to hurt one another is fun, because your brains are so warped they can’t conceive of pleasure separate from cruelty. It’s like a Piers Gaveston Society initiation in here.

@ActionAbe, I really don’t have any idea why I should have thought better of you than this, but somehow I did anyway. At least when @OtherMichael starts his constant insipid games, he’s only annoying by accident, not sociopathic by design. You ought to be ashamed at what you are promoting here, and I am very disappointed in BoingBoing for allowing it to continue.

14 Likes

he’s only annoying by accident

What kind of mouth-breathing, vote-avoiding, tv-watching, fedora-hat-wearing, late-model Madonna-listening inbreed do you have to be to consider those acts accidents?

… just asking…

7 Likes

13 Likes

Captain Obvious moment here, just in case you were serious:

#We all have the option not to play.

``

Also, your mama wears combats boots and dresses you funny.

15 Likes

You just had to go and Poe this thread, didn’t you?

9 Likes

Your post is needlessly hurtful.

7 Likes

Where’d you forge that insult, in a candle flame?

10 Likes

Last night her mom told me that’s not true.

5 Likes