Escalate!

I heard he harnessed the searing intensity of your intellect.

6 Likes

I hammered it out on that misshapen block of detritus you use as a skull. I’m not surprised you didn’t feel it.

Oh, and fast work fixing that stupid grammar error. Did you think no one would notice?

6 Likes

10 Likes

Well, it didn’t seem like you to do such a thing deliberately. But if you want to say you’ve managed to be a nuisance on purpose, hey, far be it from me to deny all your life’s accomplishments.

I guess my intent didn’t come across, so let me assure you that I’m treating this thread with exactly the gravitas it deserves. I hope you are too. We can talk about your assumption that everyone enjoys your options some other time.

I…you see…I really thought at least “disappointed in BoingBoing” would be a give away.

12 Likes

It was.

We just had to escalate things.

12 Likes

Do you two need a private room to go hold hands?

8 Likes

Fuck you

13 Likes

There is only one thing that makes my urethra burn more than the constant reminder of getting 'scoped by an incompetent mouth breather with the bedside of a derange Folsom prison lunatic who caused permanent, lasting damage to my fucking insides, it’s listening to you all try and take the piss (see what I did there!? Huh!? Wordplay!!! It’s called wordplay you worthless sacks of urea) out of each other for sport.

I’m looking forward to my next root canal, cause it will be more pleasant than the foulness that obviously inhabits every pin sized brain of all y’all.

Peace out, turds.

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Not if you were the last carp suckin- Oh, hi Mrs @BanjoKat!

18 Likes

Oh you are a fucking evil SOB.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Y’all probably haven’t seen this video yet but it’s relevant to your thread. :no_good:

4 Likes

Thank you for that digest* of your best wit and wisdom. It confirms my long-held impression that we may all safely ignore the long version.

*And I use the term advisedly.

7 Likes

es-cal-ate es-cal-ate!

10 Likes

Escalate? You think ANY of pathetic little attempts so far has been an ESCALATION?!?!??!

6 Likes

https://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/6/b/6b5afe4f89de365681b6a3218c4d5a72c4087108.png

Oh right. Run to Daddy. Are the big boys and girls a little too much for you?

8 Likes

ADD HER TO THE LIST!

7 Likes

All those avian-based insults, and not a single word about freakin’ pigeons?!?

Man, that John Oliver is a slacker!

Fucking rats with wings; diseased air transports for fleas and ticks, bloody airborne shitbags overflowing with runny excrement!

6 Likes