Etsy on why it banned magic spells

Great in the SAME week you can no longer buy Bigger Penis Spells and Confederate Flags…how the heck are ignorant people expected to masturbate now? :flushed:

6 Likes

Reality is what keeps working and does not go poof even when you stop believing in it.

The universe worked and will keep working pretty happily without us. Without us, the mathematical truths underlying the physics, and the physics itself, would not have the names and definitions and pages of equations - but would work just the same.

1 Like

Me. I want to buy something that has absolutely no effect whatsoever on my life. That’s a cool concept. Costing something would be an effect. Gaining something would be an effect. Hell, being aware of it would be an effect…

OH MY GOD! I may have already bought something with absolutely no effect on my life and simply not know it! (unless the realization of it’s non-effect is in itself an “effect”…)

3 Likes

So I suppose this means the magical items I love to browse so much on Etsy are gonna get hella vague about their mysticism. I’m cool with that.

1 Like

They’re still allowed to buy handguns and ammunition aren’t they?

1 Like

Likely they’ll just start using a code, a way of talking that insiders understand but that isn’t directly stating the use. Kinda like how “french” and “greek” mean oral and anal in a craigslist ad.

thanks for the laugh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you get a printout on paper? Is there a tangible object involved? You are paying for the text, the prose. Otherwise it falls under the same ban as selling housecleaning services does. Just like you can still sell a “magic scroll” but not sell the casting of the spell.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.