🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Maybe he’ll get the virus himself

8 Likes

It would be great if the national supply of poetic justice would start to recover.

8 Likes

“Sager” may be my favourite Austrian word

3 Likes

Prepare to get angry

8 Likes

That is hilarious. I wish there was some way we could just get Trump sit down and describe the world, country by country, as if he were describing it to aliens who had never visited Earth. The worldbuilding would be marvelous, I bet, if a little dated in terms of Orientalism and the white supremacist point of view. It would probably read a lot like medieval descriptions of places the writer never went. People who hop on one leg, people with their heads in the middle of their torso, all the good old standards.

The forest people of Austria is a great start.

8 Likes

Never?

7 Likes

I think he’s right, but it could also said about every election all the way back to the beginning of our country. No election gets all the votes right, and there’s hijinks in every election, ever, dead people voting., etc etc.

He’s just pulling a Captain Renault now and pretending that irregularities somehow invalidate the show completely.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Grow a spine and have him arrested by the Capital Police for inherent contempt.

15 Likes

I’m sure we’ll discover that ignoring subpoenas is still illegal if Bill Barr says so

11 Likes

Dems didn’t send the Sergeant of Arms after Mr Chad Wolf today so, I guess so far it’s still cool to ignore them.

8 Likes

“He’s got people thinking I like golden showers”

4 Likes

So many who are probably scared into silence.

13 Likes

Trump skipping out on a bill he owes? I’m shocked. Shocked!

21 Likes

Can the White House file for bankruptcy?

6 Likes
5 Likes
12 Likes

Oh shit. “Capture and kill” I think is the applicable phrase, eh?

7 Likes

a pretty stunning other bit of news there at the end:

the USPS was planning to announce an initiative in April in which the government would send every household five face coverings to help combat the Covid-19 pandemic. The plan was ultimately scrapped, an administration official told the Post , because the Trump administration was concerned the face masks would “create concern or panic.”

14 Likes

Even though he’s an asshole, this is just sad to read

7 Likes