🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Even More Trumpian Events 🀑🀑🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Who else would even have him?

I guess Vlad could keep him around the Kremlin like a dancing bear as a show of power.

14 Likes

He’ll never be as graceful as Peter Lorre.

11 Likes

What presidential candidate would ever say that? Elect me or I go to x (Russia).

That is so crazy!

13 Likes

I hope they take care of him well- make sure to feed him his native diet of Big Macs and adderal.

9 Likes

I feel sure that Puerto Rico or Cuba would be happy to find an appropriate little space that’s in hurricane alley for him.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t wish him on either one. They have suffered enough.

12 Likes

But with no secret service protection?

5 Likes

Puerto Rico has many small islands and cays to exile Trump to - shipwrecking him, Melania, Beavis, Butthead and Princess with a pot, a knive and no means of escape seems appropriate.

Punta Ballena only by a 66 foot (20 m) wide channel. The western cay was given the name Gilligan’s Island(after the TV series) in the 1970s by the Keegan/Barnett family, who had recently moved to Guanica from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cayo Aurora is served by boat (1,969 ft (600 m) from the mainland at Punta Jacinto) and has public beaches. Between the two is Cayo Honda , the central cay. The total land area is 0.069 sq mi (44 acres; 0.18 km2) (Block 1069, Block Group 1, Census tract 9611, GuΓ‘nica Municipio, Puerto Rico).β€œ

13 Likes

Trump Family Robinson, coming next fall to NBC.

10 Likes

no extradition treaty

6 Likes

Coming soon: Trump Tower Pyongyang.

All they have to do is get a tacky plaque for the Ryugyong Hotel.

5 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes
14 Likes

Gavin Newsom: We’d like disaster aid.

Trump: Sure, I can do that, maybe. I would like you to do us a favor though, because our country is having this election and California has some electoral votes that can help a l-

(The line goes dead. Trump looks around, sees Mark Meadows seated on the floor holding a pair of scissors. One end of the phone cord trails dispiritedly from his hand.

Trump (angrily): What’d you do that for? I was about to make a beautiful deal!

(Meadows heaves himself off the floor and bolts towards the classified server room.)

Trump: Don’t run off when I’m shouting at you! Where are you going with that recording!?

8 Likes

I’m betting that Saudi Arabia has a palace free for Piggy Amin.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Good luck trying to do that after a federal judge deems you to be a flight risk and seizes your passport

If he was able to leave somehow, it would be freaking hilarious to wake up some morning in february to hear how Seal Team Six dragged his ass out of his home in Moscow and is sitting in a holding cell in NYC or DC.

6 Likes

Russia is not one of the countries where that happens

That’s why Edward Snowden lives there

9 Likes

Imagine if Snowden was forced to share his accommodations with Trump. What a hilarious odd-couple comedy setup that would be (unless you were Snowden, in which case it would be like relocating several rings deeper into hell).

12 Likes