🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

I know I’m new here, but is there anyone/where we can suggest threads/topics. I’d love to see a Turmppp song title/lyrics thread…?

ps, I know there’s only 50 days to go, but hey

2 Likes

There’s a button for that. It’s at the upper right of the main bbs menu. You can use it to set up a new topic of your own.

6 Likes

50 days to leave the White House…

12 Likes

He may well just slip out the back, Jack.

19 Likes

Just jump in the car, Barr,
smash through the pared Jared,
Leave the key in the schloss DeVos…

16 Likes

slush fund

money hose

bribery bucket

11 Likes

MoMoney

7 Likes

Thanks milliefink, but I don’t have that button. Maybe it’s newbie status or maybe it’s firefox. Prob the former, understandably. Besides, on second thinking, that boat has maybe sailed.
I’ll just stick to taking the mick on open topics for now.
Thanks millie

8 Likes

The bus’s undercarriage comes for them all…

15 Likes

i mean do you really think you can just stumble upon millions of fraudulent votes? you’ve got to check the sofa cushions of every couch in america

13 Likes

I found mine under the fridge. (He can’t have it tho.)

14 Likes

Trump got his first taste of having the power to kill people early on in his presidency, and he has decided that he really likes it.

10 Likes
6 Likes

So much for loving the troops.

13 Likes

I realize he wants to use this to go after Facebook for supposed anti-conservative bias.

But it’s just going to result in social media companies shutting down conservative communities for fear of domestic terrorism. And he won’t be happy when that happens.

8 Likes

Stealing is what they do best.

16 Likes

The high rate of executions during Trump’s last weeks in office

20201202_092711

12 Likes

That traitor Flynn is really leaning into fascism after his pardon…

18 Likes

Just wow. Talk about being a traitor.

17 Likes

Just had a dad in here with a “We The People convention” mask on. I had no idea what it meant. Wish I still did not.

17 Likes