Every bunny was kung-fu fighting

Striking how much it looks just like the LUSH logo:

6 Likes

They do that?
And here I thought that they just went at it like art students.

3 Likes

Well, some bunnies have been known to be aggressive. Like the one who showed up on Craig Ferguson’s show…

(Spoilered in case you’re at work.)

craig%20bunny%20puppet%20shut%20the%20f%20up

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

I’m currently cursing my lack of sweet institutional access creds; but I remember it being pretty interesting back when I ran into it and still had an appropriate institutional affiliation.

(Also, while this isn’t medieval peasant humor, I have to wonder if whoever put together volume 12 of Studies in the Renaissance was enjoying themselves when they put " Aristotle as a Cuttlefish: The Origin and Development of a Renaissance Image" immediately after “The Left Hand of God: Despair in Medieval and Renaissance Tradition”. There’s just something intrinsically hilarious about the phrase “Aristotle as a Cuttlefish”.

Also, cephalopods might be doing deductive logic down in their sinister Cthulhu-caves…)

3 Likes

buns

19 Likes

48c01a756766b8df8afe4f12265b3348--fry-and-laurie-wild-animals

11 Likes

Ahem, I think you mean Bunderdome.

11 Likes

Does that star Channing Tatum as Chief of Security and Jamie Foxx as the President of the USA; no doubt they are attacked by terrorists while visiting an underground complex of some sort.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You know, as I fell asleep last night the thought popped into my head, “Ah, I should have said ‘Bunderdome’.”

8 Likes

Happuns to the best of us.

8 Likes

The flashing disco lights are a nice touch.

I am reminded of the roll playing game “Bunnies and Burrows.”

6 Likes

You’ve read the book, you’ve seen the film - now try the pie!

1 Like

giphy

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

A quotation from the classics…

(The Not The Nine O’Clock News pilot.)

3 Likes

It’s cool, I just thought it was a good time to use that gif. :wink:

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one in the entire world who still has the song ‘I Like Trucking’ as an earworm every once in a while, after seeing roadkill.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Did you see the new netflix version?

2 Likes