VIDEO: 'Evil Dead' Ash Williams chainsaw arm Halloween costume

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/14/evil-dead-ash-williams-cha.html

4 Likes

I’m not trying to be a negative Nancy, it’s a cool chainsaw and all, but all she did was buy that chainsaw (which I’ve seen in Spirit Halloween stores) and cut a hole in the end of it for her to put her hand inside and relocate the button. It already does all of those things (makes the sound and animation). Again, sweet costume (I’m a huge Ash fan), but “made the chainsaw” is a bit loose here. I know… tomato tomahto… but still. GROOOOOVY!

3 Likes

My kid made a couple of Ash Williams chainsaw arms, one from a large orange juice bottle, and one from a modified Halloween store chainsaw.

3 Likes

“Hail to the king, baby.”

9 Likes

I had a friend back in the day who along with a few of his girl friends went as the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There were ‘chain’ saws, buckets of ‘blood’ and strobe lights. AWESOME!!

It was a hit!

5 Likes

Good. Bad. She’s the gal with the chainsaw.

6 Likes

Yea I did this to mine 8 years ago. Had Bruce Campbell sign it too. Good work. Don’t forget the wrist brace.
Older video:

Remastered:
7 Likes

" I’LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL"

“Swallow this…”

3 Likes

I keep thinking of doing an Ash cosplay. I got the kiddo to watch Army of Darkness, so at least she is on the same page.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.