Halloween 2021!

Share links about the upcoming Halloween season!

Let’s start with this year’s terrible sexy costumes…

13 Likes

Those are horrible! Except the Domi-matrix one. That one should not be limited to Halloween! Wowza!

6 Likes

Sexy Velma from Scooby-Doo? :rofl:

7 Likes

Always a classic…

Ai papi!

13 Likes

Did the costume factory mix up the Halloween and bondage party orders again?

7 Likes

Wouldn’t want to leave this out of the mix:

10 Likes

Netflix Halloween movie portal

10 Likes

Used that last night to watch this:

4 Likes

Jinkies!

(Velma is already sexy)

7 Likes

Stefon’s Halloween recommendations

9 Likes

Sexy Bernie Sanders

9 Likes

Irish historical artifacts related to Samhain at the museum of country life in Turlough, Co. Mayo (not far from my hometown).

5 Likes

yar! Velma = sexy because smarts > looks.
however, as much as I find the Yandy vision of the intrepid, myopic Mystery Chaser a sight to behold…
exactly where would she wear it?

I’m just saying, I’ve never been to a halloween party where someone would wear this…
now Dragon*Con I can see, but that is another thing, entirely, innit?

1 Like

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Also… Elvira!

That woman is 70, y’all.

12 Likes
5 Likes

I still haven’t dared watch Babadook!
The Ring might be the last scary movie I watched. It was daylight, in a motel, and it still creeped me out for years…shudder.

4 Likes

Which Ring did you see, the American or the Japanese (Ringu)? The original Japanese was far creepier to me than the American one, personally. It kept me up!

4 Likes

I saw the American one. Knowing the Japanese version is even creepier makes me want to avoid it.
I remember I have watched one other scary movie since. Case 39. Also creepy. But not as much.

5 Likes

Oh yeah… the American one is fine, but the Japanese one really was next level creepy. If that’s not your thing, avoid! :grimacing: My BFF is not a fan of scary movies, either. Me and my family love them, though!

3 Likes